University Advancement Project Prioritization Process
Name: Judy Piper
- Judy Piper is the designated point of contact within University Advancement for the management and prioritization of projects that require ITS resources and services.
- It is well-understood by division management and staff that all project prioritization requests (not handled directly by internal technical resources) must go through Donna Sexton, the Divisional representative managing the official list of prioritized list of ITS projects for the UA Division.
- Any functional Client in the division can make a request for technology/processing of UA data directly to James Smith (James is the PowerBuilder resource in UA and handles many of the requests within UA directly, without requiring ITS.)
- Exception processing for prioritizing projects might include the following:
- University, State or GA level projects that become known through other sources outside of the division
- Projects that are initiated by individuals outside of divisional processes
- Projects driven by one of the following: external compliance, audit, legal or security risk