Information Technology Services

Home » Accounts » Department Change

Department Change Request

If you are a staff member changing departments or if your primary affiliation has changed from Student to Staff or Faculty, please complete the Department Change Request form (pdf: requires a reader such as Adobe Reader). The completed form should be printed and mailed to:

Accounts Administrator c/o 6-TECH
ITS Service Desk, 103 McNutt Building

Note: Do NOT use this form if you are a student employee or graduate assistant.