Information Technology Services (ITS) provides support and documentation for the various services and products that we make available to the University community.
6-TECH Online is a self-service Web application that allows you to:
- search for answers to your technical questions.
- submit a ticket to the Service Desk if your search does not produce an adequate solution.
- view previously submitted Service Desk tickets.
6-TECH was created to provide the University Campus Community with a single point of contact for technology support. In keeping with the ITS Vision Statement, our clients can call one number: 336-256-TECH (8324) and get immediate technical support, or be directed to the proper support personnel on campus.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday, 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- The Technology Support Center (TSC),
located in 101 Forney Building, offers warranty repair and other services. These
services are available to users who purchased a laptop through the Student Laptop
- The SuperLab, located in Jackson Library, offers walk-in support to all students any time the SuperLab is open. To learn when the SuperLab is open, visit: Computer Lab Hours. While hardware support is not possible, students can find personal support for problems related to the services provided by Information Technology Services and supported software products.
Other Online Resources
If you are looking for online support of an ITS supported service or system, please visit our A to Z Index. We also have audience-specific support listings.
- Help for Prospective Students
- Help for New Students
- Help for Current Students
- Help for Faculty & Staff