Computer Lab Support
Information Technology Services (ITS) maintains and operates the campus open-access computer labs and provides support for students using the labs and for faculty who teach in the labs.
There are currently twelve open-access computer labs located throughout the campus, containing more than 470 computers. Please visit the Computer Lab Details web page for a list of labs currently managed by ITS.
The Student Computing Manager, Veronica Norville Thompson, has an office in the SuperLab and can help with any questions or problems concerning lab operations during regular business hours. In the evenings, our evening Computer Lab Coordinator, Stacey Grant, will assist you.
Ready to buy your laptop computer?
The IBM/Lenovo and Apple Web points of sale are now open! Visit the Student Laptop Program page for details.
- Forgot your password for NDS/e-Spartan, ADS, UNIX, and/or Banner? Use the Self-service Password Reset form.
- Need help with your computing accounts?
- Want tips for creating and changing passwords?
- Student Computing at UNCG Handbook
- Workshops and Training
- Using the Pay-for-Print System
- Assistive Technology at UNCG
- Acceptable Use of Computing and Electronic Resources Policy
- Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Employment Information and Application
Build your resume while you increase your knowledge of computing and earn money!