MyCloud @ UNCG
- Access applications over the internet
- Use in computer labs, office or home computers or mobile devices
MyCloud is a UNCG service that offers faculty, staff, and students access to applications over the internet. Unlike typical application downloads, applications accessed through MyCloud @ UNCG do not need to be installed. This allows you to run these applications from any supported device, including PCs, Macs, and even mobile devices. In addition, you don't need to be on campus to use MyCloud, making distance learning and commuting more convenient.
You can use MyCloud from anywhere you have an internet connection to access many applications that are available in the ITS labs.
- Some applications, depending on licensing, may be restricted to Academic or Administrative employees.
- Some applications have restrictions that prevent access from off campus networks and/or from "Non-UNCG" domain joined devices. See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- For information about connecting to MyCloud see Using MyCloud.