Service: Classroom Technology Troubleshooting and Repair
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides ongoing support for UNCG-owned or loaned equipment located in teaching spaces and conference rooms. ITS will troubleshoot, repair, and replace AV equipment such as projectors, screens, speakers, and microphones. In addition, assistance is provided for approved interfacing of personal equipment and for network connectivity.
Additional services include:
- AV control system* installation, repair, maintenance, configuration, monitoring, and cabling
*Controls for projectors, device inputs and outputs, audio, and screens.
- AV Installation and upgrade quotes and billing (includes new construction and modifications to existing configurations)
- Intercom systems* installation, repair, maintenance, configuration, monitoring, and cabling
*This system is used to access classroom support and provides a direct connection to emergency services.
- Classroom PC Support (including maintenance, troubleshooting, configuration, repair, upgrade)
- Special software installation