Free Microsoft developer, designer and gaming software from DreamSpark
Students and faculty can download professional Microsoft developer, designer, and gaming software through DreamSpark.
- Go to https://www.dreamspark.com/ and click Sign in.
- At the prompt, sign in with your Windows Live ID. If you do not have a Windows Live ID, sign up for one and then login.
- Click on Verify.
- Choose Verify as a Student.
- Choose Get verified through my school and click Continue.
- In the School Filter section, choose United States, North Carolina, and All. Then select University of North Carolina at Greensboro in the School Selector list.
- Enter the information requested and click Verify.
- You will receive an email in your iSpartan inbox with a verification code and link which you will click.
- Upon verification of your email address, you will be able to download software from DreamSpark.
Please note: All support for problems is done through DreamSpark. The UNCG ITS Service Desk is unable to resolve any log in or download issues.