MaxBulk Mailer @ UNCG
MaxBulk Mailer is a powerful email merge software application. It is a tool used to send a personalized email to a large number of people and can only be used for University business.
Who is eligible?
Only faculty and staff are eligible to install and use MaxBulk Mailer.
How can I get the software?
Read and Agree to the Use Policies
Before installing the MaxBulk Mailer software, you must read and agree to the terms of the following policies:
- Acceptable Use of Computing and Electronic Resources
- UNCG Volume Emailing Software Appropriate Use Guidelines
By clicking the link below and downloading the MaxBulk Mailer software, you are acknowledging that you have read these policies and agree to the terms.
Download & Set Up MaxBulk Mailer .
Using MaxBulk Mailer
- MaxBulk Mailer training is available. You may register for a workshop online through the UNCG Workshops & Event Calendar.
- Read the MaxBulk Mailer User Guide that will be used in the workshop.
- Read instructions on how to Add & Remove Recipients on the MaxBulk Mailer Blacklist .