Systems and Networks
Systems and Networks is responsible for managing the end-to-end service delivery and support processes to ensure that agreed upon customer requirements and expectations are met at all times. Services include:
- Plan, design, and implement stable and secure IT voice and data network infrastructure.
- Provide centrally hosted and managed enterprise file, Web, print, database, and application services.
- Provide hosting services according to the Enterprise Systems Policy (ESP) for departmental servers.
- Provide real time monitoring and maintenance of UNCG ITS infrastructure.
- Provide single point of contact for University client community ITS supported services through 6-TECH.
Systems and Networks is dedicated to continually improving the standards of customer service while ensuring a secure and stable working environment to support the business and academic goals of the University.