UNCGenie is UNC Greensboro's tool to allow current and former Students, Financial Aid Applicants, and Faculty and Staff to conduct certain business transactions with UNCG and/or view information on file with the University.
UNCGenie logins are based on your assigned 9 digit University ID and a 6 digit PIN that you set.
- If you do not know your University ID, go to the UNCG University ID Lookup web page and follow the instructions.
- If you do not know your PIN, go to the Get My Pin Process web page and follow the instructions.
- UNCGenie works with most current web browsers. See: Self Service Banner Browser FAQ for more details.
UNCGenie is used by Students to:
- View/Accept Financial Aid
- Update Contact Information (Phone, Email, Address)
- Pay Tuition & Fee Bills
- View Assigned Advisor(s)
- Register for Classes
- View Grades and CAPP (Degree Audit) Reports
- Order Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications
- Conduct other Student Transactions
UNCGenie is used by Employees to:
- View Class Rosters (Faculty)
- Enter Grades (Faculty)
- See lists of assigned Advisees
- View Pay Stubs and related Tax information
- Update Directory Preferences
- Conduct other Employee Transactions