Administrative Systems Committee Overview
The Administrative Systems Committee (ASC) membership is comprised of one delegate who is empowered to make decisions from each of the following divisions:
- Academic Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Student Affairs
- University Advancement
- University Relations
The Administrative Systems Committee assists the Executive Staff to identify and prioritize institutional-level administrative system initiatives; charges its subordinate groups as to their responsibilities and serves as the escalation path for specific issues encountered by those groups in carrying out their assigned functions; hears periodic briefings from ITS and subordinate committees as appropriate; and recommends administrative system policy and other issues as needed to the Executive Staff.
- Annually, and as needed, identifies University-level administrative system initiatives to the Executive Staff for inclusion in the Institutional Priorities
- Makes final decision on requests from subordinate governance groups where those groups are unable to come to consensus
- Hears and settles any appeals arising from subordinate group decisions
- Hears periodic briefings from and provides advice to subordinate committees on matters of strategic importance
- Recommends administrative system policies to the Executive Staff
- Makes recommendation to the Executive Staff on other appropriate issues, including support models for new or newly-enterprised institutional systems
|Strategic||Executive Staff||Vice Chancellor ITS|
Receives Input from
- Subordinate Committees
- Members of the Executive Staff related to policy matters
- Faculty and staff in the division which the member represents
Frequently Asked Questions
- I need some help from ITS. How do I decide if the help I need is a "project"?
- I need some data from Banner (or another University enterprise system) fed into an application in my area and/or I need to feed data into Banner. How do I request that?
- Other Frequently Asked Questions