Google+ provides a social environment for you to collaborate with other iSpartan and Google+ users and to share information online. For information on how to get started using Google+, see: Google+ Account Setup at UNCG.
- Login to your Gmail account (http://mail.uncg.edu).
- Choose +You from the menu bar.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use video chat in Google+?
Yes - video chatting in Google+ is done through Hangouts. Hangouts allow you to video chat one-on-one or with several people at at time.
- How do I create Circles in Google+?
In Google+, click on the Circles icon. Then click the circle labeled with "Drop here to create a circle." For more information, see: Getting started with circles.
- How do I change my Google+ profile name?
Google+ and all other Google services at UNCG display users’ official name information as specified by Banner (Genie). You cannot just change your Google+ display name.