About Google Mobile
You can access iSpartan on most mobile devices. 6-TECH does not provide individualized support for iSpartan configuration on mobile devices, but we have provided the information and links below to help you get started.
Important Note: When configuring your mobile device to connect with iSpartan, be sure to enter your user name as your full email address (i.e., email@example.com).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I access my iSpartan Mail (Gmail) and Calendar on my mobile device?
Yes, you can access iSpartan on a mobile device via Apps that Google provides. iOS devices can install the Google Mobile Apps directly from the App Store. Android devices can install the Google Mobile Apps from the Google Play Store. Search for “Gmail” and “Google Calendar” in the respective app stores. For information on getting Google Apps on your device, see Google Mobile.
- Which Google Mobile Apps are available?
Google is constantly updating and adding new mobile apps for their services. The list of available apps may change over time, so the best place to check for new or improved apps will be Google Mobile.
- Google Mobile
- Mobile Communication Device Services
- Canvas Mobile Apps
- 6-TECH Service Center - Walk-in support for mobile devices
- Ask the Gooru: Tips, Tricks & Tools for Mobile Devices