About Google Sites
Google Sites is a tool that allows you to create and publish web pages. You can use the WYSIWYG editor or work directly with HTML to quickly and easily build a website.
- Login to your Gmail account (http://mail.uncg.edu).
- Click the Apps button in the upper-right corner and select Sites.
- Create a Personal Site at UNCG with Google Sites
- Google Sites Support
- Google Apps Learning Center: Sites
- Ask the Gooru: Tips, Tricks & Tools for Google Sites
- Register for a Google Sites workshop through the UNCG Workshops and Events Calendar.