What We Offer - The ITS Mission/Vision
ITS Mission - Information Technology Services (ITS) is UNCG’s central technology organization, providing computing, communications, and data services. ITS is responsible for planning and management of the transmission and utilization of data, voice, and video, in support of the university’s academic and administrative goals. ITS promotes best practices, efficient procurement, and overall cost-effectiveness in the use of IT resources across the entire University.
ITS Vision - ITS collaborates with partners on and off campus to deliver secure, easily accessible technology services when and where they’re needed, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. UNCG's technology-enabled learning, research, and innovation connects 20,000+ students, faculty, and staff to each other and to the Piedmont Triad, the State, and the world. Our staff members continually monitor, assess, and adjust our services in pursuit of excellence.
- Improved Advanced Search in Gmail >> March 2, 2014 8:34 PM
- Synchronous Learning Management System Study… >> February 25, 2014 8:01 AM
- ITS Has Expanded the Ways You Can Share Files… >> February 10, 2014 9:41 AM
- Google Chrome Sync Now Available >> February 10, 2014 9:38 AM
- New Google Drive Feature Shows You “What’s… >> January 17, 2014 2:08 PM