What We Offer - The ITS Mission/Vision
ITS Mission - Information Technology Services (ITS) is UNCG's central technology organization, providing computing, communications, and data services, and consulting with UNCG faculty/staff/students on technology. ITS is responsible for planning and management of the transmission and utilization of data, voice, and video, in support of the university's academic and administrative goals. ITS promotes best practices, efficient procurement, and overall cost-effectiveness in the use of IT resources across the entire University.
ITS Vision - Information Technology Services, with partners on and off campus, uses technology to provide the most cost-effective services and solutions to the UNCG community and our UNC System partners. Innovative use of technology in instruction is central to the future of higher education.
- Mobile Printing Service Now Available >> September 25, 2015 8:08 AM
- Google Calendar: Events from Gmail >> September 18, 2015 10:43 AM
- UPDATED: Update Your Wireless Devices for… >> September 14, 2015 1:20 PM
- virtual.uncg.edu to be replaced by MyCloud |… >> September 1, 2015 2:29 PM
- Google Tips on Gmail: Undo Send, Conversation… >> September 1, 2015 9:36 AM