What We Offer - The ITS Mission/Vision
ITS Mission - Information Technology Services (ITS) is UNCG's central technology organization, providing computing, communications, and data services, and consulting with UNCG faculty/staff/students on technology. ITS is responsible for planning and management of the transmission and utilization of data, voice, and video, in support of the university's academic and administrative goals. ITS promotes best practices, efficient procurement, and overall cost-effectiveness in the use of IT resources across the entire University.
ITS Vision - Information Technology Services, with partners on and off campus, uses technology to provide the most cost-effective services and solutions to the UNCG community and our UNC System partners. Innovative use of technology in instruction is central to the future of higher education.
- UPDATED: Adobe campus-wide licensing… >> October 14, 2016 2:53 PM
- Google Drive Enhancement: Merge of… >> September 15, 2016 2:53 PM
- New Google Hangouts Chrome Extension… >> September 9, 2016 10:46 AM
- WebEx – Use for Classes, Meetings & More! >> August 18, 2016 4:28 PM
- Google Inbox Now Available for UNCG >> August 18, 2016 9:28 AM