What We Offer - The ITS Mission/Vision
ITS Mission - Information Technology Services (ITS) is UNCG’s central technology organization, providing computing, communications, and data services. ITS is responsible for planning and management of the transmission and utilization of data, voice, and video, in support of the university’s academic and administrative goals.
ITS Vision - ITS collaborates with partners on and off campus to deliver secure, easily accessible technology services when and where they’re needed, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We promote cost-effective, technology-enabled learning, research, and innovation connecting more than 20,000 students, faculty, and staff to each other and to the Piedmont Triad, the State, and the world. Our staff members continually monitor, assess, and adjust our services in pursuit of excellence.
- Survey for UNCG Box Pilot >> March 24, 2014 11:01 AM
- New Add-Ons for Google Docs and Sheets >> March 15, 2014 3:02 PM
- Improved Advanced Search in Gmail >> March 2, 2014 8:34 PM
- Synchronous Learning Management System Study… >> February 25, 2014 8:01 AM
- ITS Has Expanded the Ways You Can Share Files… >> February 10, 2014 9:41 AM