What We Offer - The ITS Mission/Vision
ITS Mission - Information Technology Services (ITS) is UNCG’s central technology organization, providing computing, communications, and data services. ITS is responsible for planning and management of the transmission and utilization of data, voice, and video, in support of the university’s academic and administrative goals. ITS promotes best practices, efficient procurement, and overall cost-effectiveness in the use of IT resources across the entire University.
ITS Vision - ITS collaborates with partners on and off campus to deliver secure, easily accessible technology services when and where they’re needed, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. UNCG's technology-enabled learning, research, and innovation connects 20,000+ students, faculty, and staff to each other and to the Piedmont Triad, the State, and the world. Our staff members continually monitor, assess, and adjust our services in pursuit of excellence.
- Announcing the New ITS Service Catalog >> April 22, 2013 7:36 AM
- Go Mobile with UNCGmobile >> April 8, 2013 3:36 PM
- New GCN Service: Access Your Files With SFTP >> March 22, 2013 8:00 AM
- ITS Computer Lab Reservations and Software… >> March 5, 2013 9:10 AM
- Securing WordPress Workshop Now Available >> February 15, 2013 4:40 PM
- Mac OS X Users: Keep Java Updated to Access… >> February 12, 2013 9:30 AM