What We Offer - The ITS Mission/Vision
ITS Mission - Information Technology Services (ITS) is UNCG’s central technology organization, providing computing, communications, and data services. ITS is responsible for planning and management of the transmission and utilization of data, voice, and video, in support of the university’s academic and administrative goals. ITS promotes best practices, efficient procurement, and overall cost-effectiveness in the use of IT resources across the entire University.
ITS Vision - ITS collaborates with partners on and off campus to deliver secure, easily accessible technology services when and where they’re needed, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. UNCG's technology-enabled learning, research, and innovation connects 20,000+ students, faculty, and staff to each other and to the Piedmont Triad, the State, and the world. Our staff members continually monitor, assess, and adjust our services in pursuit of excellence.
- Mac OS X Mavericks Support >> December 9, 2013 10:12 PM
- New Wireless Network >> December 6, 2013 11:05 AM
- Personal Apple Purchase Discount >> November 27, 2013 12:02 PM
- Restrict YouTube Videos to UNCG Affiliates… >> November 25, 2013 9:59 AM
- Apple Bulk Buy Underway >> November 19, 2013 7:04 PM
- 6-TECH Service Desk Winter Break Hours of… >> November 19, 2013 7:01 PM